Would you like to work for a busy, well-known and successful car hire company in Telford? If so, then this position could be for you.
SSH Selfdrive have a current vacancy for a skilled Motor Technician for an immediate start.
Based at our offices in Telford, you will be responsible for the general maintenance on all our daily fleet of cars and commercials up to 3.5cwt. You will get the opportunity to carry out servicing and repairs on a range of models, all whilst developing your skills and staying up to date with the latest vehicle technology.
Your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction and working within company safety standards, so you will need to maintain workshop equipment and keep all required paperwork in order.
Your responsibilities as Mechanical Technician will include:
• Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
• Be competent in fast fit repairs i.e. brakes, suspension and exhausts.
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
• Diagnosis of vehicle malfunctions.
• Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
• To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
• Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures.
• Mechanical service and repairs on all vehicles.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Ideally a NVQ in Motor vehicle technology or City and Guilds part 3
• Excellent customer service
• Clean Driving Licence
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames
• The ability to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Working Hours are:
• Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:30
• Saturday – If Work Load Requires
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
If you are interested in this position or if you would like more information, get in touch. You can call our office on 01952 427770 or email email@example.com. This is a great opportunity to work for a long-standing and respectable business who take great pride in our work and our team.